cru / krōō
noun -- a grade of wine or vineyard, especially one of recognized quality.
The Baker Family invites you to join "The CRU," a community of members who enjoy wines with a sense of place.
Members receive a special allocation of three bottles quarterly. Selections are thoughtfully selected by our winemaker to reflect the current season and newest releases. Additionally, members are invited to help blend a special red wine called Cru Cuvée once a year. On pick-up day, taste new releases and connect with other members. It's free to join and easy to personalize - you always have the ability to swap wines, add bottles or simply skip the allocation. No strings attached!
- 10% discount on all wine purchases
- Up to four complimentary tastings at the winery each visit
- Preferred access to small production wines
- Cru Cuvée - a club only wine blended by members for members
- Annual "En primeur" tastings