Nestled in Carroll County's rolling countryside, our cozy Tasting Room is a beautiful destination to rest and relax. Join us to taste delicious, Maryland-grown wines by the glass, bottle or flight. We serve a variety of local cheeses, charcuterie, soups and other seasonal fare and you are also welcome to bring your own picnic. We look forward to welcoming you!
Tasting flights feature 5 seasonal wines and cost $10.
Fridays 4 – 9 PM
Saturdays 12 – 5 PM
Sundays 12 – 5 PM (Closed Easter Sunday)
- We do not take reservations.
- We are unable to accommodate tour buses, limousines or groups larger than ten during regular hours.
- No private parties during regular hours.
- Only service animals are permitted on the farm; no pets, please.
- Maryland Law prohibits all outside alcohol on premise.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times.